18 June 2006

Snapshots of Saturday

Snap Shots of Saturday

I was working but the girls and their daddy planted flowers in our backyard.

They had a blast......

I am not sure if it was the DIRT factor..... or the fun factor of creating something for me to see when I get home from work and finally wake up????


Or if they really have a passion for plants?????

Or they needed to burn off all the sugar they ate while I was at work?????? I know they eat worse when I am not around....

Main point.... we have flowers in the backyard and they girls had a blast doing it......

Today - we tackle FAMILY Bike Riding AFTER we take Daddy to get his bike for his Father's Day Gift!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like gardners in waiting to me... what beautiful plants they've helped grow. Hope your Dad Day was awesome!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home