31 January 2006

Wednesday Random Challenge from 2 Peas

Wednesday random challenge:

List some of the topics/photos/events that's easy for you to scrap, also list some that's difficult for you to scrap.


Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Easy to scrap - My girls. Anything about my girls. Any picture I can scrap or journal about. Even the every day random candid photo shots - I can find a way to scrap those.....

Difficult to scrap - Pictures of myself (cause I usually don't like them) or vacation shots (this would be a good time to mention that I still have not even started on page one of my Australian album from last summer.....) My new year intention is to work this.... make it happen this year.....

Okay - lunch break over, back to work.....

Ms. Betty (our late nite cafe' person) made me two huge pancakes. I ordered one. I got to the break room, lifted the top of my plate and was shocked. There sat TWO hot pancakes waiting for me to devour them.

Ms. Betty is the BEST!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

thanks for playing! I think vacation shots are hard. Unless you got some great shots that is. Sweet stories about the pancakes. It's nice to know someone else care.

Michelle

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home