14 February 2006

Hubby's Mini Album

I finished it -just in time......

This is the Mini Album I made for my hubby for Valentines Day. The pages were either inspired by the January Jump Start Scrap challenge or DW 2006. I also was inspired to make the album Donna Downey-esque from the Big Picture class she is teaching. (Week Three!) The Velvet idea came from a Stamping Magazine I picked up at my LSS a few months ago.




I wanted the Velvet to turn out a little better was kinda disappointed with it.

I tried to collect cool candids recently taken to put in the album....

I used the BoBunny line of Valentine paper - LOVE IT!


And various embellishments as well as diamond glaze and stickles.....
The Velvet actually held the book together well - it makes a cute lil album. Just gotta get the stampin on Velvet more precise....


Obviously more pictures ofthe girls than me... HATE pictures of myself......

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

I don't know why you hate pictures of yourself! You look fantastic! I love that album. It's just too cute! Thanks for sharing

Michelle

11:05 PM  
Blogger Tamika said...

This book is awesome. The love is jumping off of the pages. Great job! Yes, thank you for sharing.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home