14 February 2006

SPT 2/14/06

Self Portrait Tuesday 2/14/06
Happy Valentines Day


Again me in the raw, unedited and real.



Rowan took this picture of me AFTER I worked out. I share this photo because I never get "Dressed Up" to go to the gym. Heck - I am lucky if my socks match or my sports bra matches my running pants. There are a thousand and one gyms in Chicago. This is humorous in the fact that the ones that try to get ahead do so by playing the "Chic Trendy" card.
I unfortunately (or fortunately) go to boring ole Bally's where all they care about is you paying your fee's each month.
(I am convinced they are annoyed by life time members that have an $8.00 a month fee too.... )
But that's another story....

Back to the subject of SPT. This is how I look when I am done working out. No make-up, no fancy hair do, no $50.00 workout shirt (just an old stained sweatshirt that is oh so cozy) and sweat kissed cheeks. This is my entry for this week.....

I am quite sure I would never be allowed to enter the other "TRENDY" clubs around here... Just not dressed up or glamorous enough.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

You look so much younger than what you listed! Wow! Even without the glamour soft focus, etc. Still one hot mama.

Michelle

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home