03 December 2005

Saturday Family Day

Yesterday we went downtown to the Audtiorium Theatre to see Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat. The girls had a blast. We then hung around downtown a little, shopped, ate dinner and took the EL home. When we left to come back home it was SNOWING - a beautiful WET snow. It was so much like Christmas!!!! I love this time of year!!!!

This is the program signed by all the cast members.
Norm and I saw this play before Natalie was born - so about a decade ago.
(I think the year we were married?)




Auditorium Theatre II, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

The Auditorium Theatre was beautiful and I understand this is where the original Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat started with Donny Osmond.
(The one that we saw.....)




Nat at the play, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

So -
I finally did something to her hair she loved.
It took a half a bottle of my hairspray but she has the flip look.

BTW -
did I mention she thinks Patrick Cassidy is HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! She's EIGHT!!!!




The play, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

Rowan enjoying the view and looking thru her program
as if she was a pro at this theatre going!!!




Natalie has a clue, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

Natalie actually knew what the program was about - and enjoyed reading about the acts...
and of course

Patrick Cassidy......
who is
(BTW did I mention this already?)

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home