30 July 2005

Lemonaide Stand

I don't know if I should laugh or hide.... my daughters are downstairs at their lemonaide stand (pictures to come). The windows are open and I can hear them telling people they are raising money to go shopping at the mall of america. Natalie proudly and loudly tells the passers by that purchase her delicious lemonaide and bottled water (50 cents) - she is going there for her birthday and she needs money to spend. (LIKE WE AREN'T GIVING MONEY FOR HER BIRTHDAY....) It's rather cute.... wait till you see the pics. Off to work I go.

1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

that is pretty cute!! shopping is always a good thing....:)

maybe I should set up a Lemonade stand....there are plenty of things on my "want list".....:)

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home