26 July 2005

Scrapin block, w/o and organization

What do all these have in common?
Well - I am suffering from severe "Scrapin' Block" and I have two mini albums to make and give by Wednesday.
I am trying to Re-Organize my office/scrapbook nook - and it's driving me crazy that it's not done.
I need to work out - but I have this lil issue of ADHD and the two looming issues of my office and mini albums being incomplete is draining my energy reserve. (That and the fact I have to work tonite...)

All of this has rendered me drain bead and inert. I need a shot of energy in a bad bad way..... Actually - I need a vacation. Not a trip, just a vacation - a mommy/wife vacation where one sits and veg's for (however long it takes) a time. The words "mommy, mom, MOM, MOMMA" and "hey honey, Can you, Did you, Will you, Are we..." aren't heard and deadlines, laundry, need for organization are not looming. Where all snacks are fat free and full of protein, the temperature is a comforable 22 degrees C and room service is a finger snap away.....
Okay enough of the day dreaming, have to go back to work......
(does a vacation like this exist for us????)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home