30 July 2005

Crop Night


Fun in the sun with water pg one
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
I had the most wonderful evening at my favorite Scrapin place. It was crop night. I was able to finish four complete pages and five incomplete pages - which are in the process of being completed right now - if I don't fall asleep. I have never gone to sleep since work last night - I think I am due.


Fun in the sun with water pg two
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
I was able to use some of the paper in my Scraptivity kits - AND of course bought more embellishments...


Faith
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
I also needed to replenish my ribbon supply since all the mini albums I have made for friends has depleted my stock....


Grace
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
LUCKY me - they got a new shipment of ribbon in!!!! YIPEEE!!!!! I was like a kid in a candy shop......

Now for bed - tomorrow - more scrapbooking for ME! Is that wrong to feel selfish and want to scrap book for my books now??????
BTW - what do you guys use to carry around your supplies when you go to crop nights? I am looking at the roll away check bag type carrier - but to me that is like looking at a mini van as opposed to the sporty wrangler jeep. It's hard to conceive I have spawned so many supplies I need to move up into that stage - the roll away check luggage of scrap booking supplies..... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home