23 July 2005

Scrapbooking the wall...


initial wall art
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
This is my very first scrap page for the wall. I like it, but I like my latter better. The design and colors match this picture - but it's just not me....



bathtub
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
This is my latest and I love the colors so much more. I also like the fact that I painted on the canvas more than just put scraps down as a base. I modpodged this on the canvas as well as a few coats over the top. It's on the wall in my bathroom and I thought it would give it better seal from the "elements."

1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

love the lettering for "bath buddies".....so cute! :)

I LOVE making stuff for the walls....canvases are cheap and ideas endless....:)

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home