29 June 2005

Cycle of seasons - Week Three


cycleofseasons
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
This was my last spark for the third week's prompt from Written Down.com. I liked the cycle bunny trail. I had to journal on the changes of the seasons - how they flow together, but yet are different. Each having a purpose.

The journaling reflects the things that are unique to each season. These are the things that I look forward to, expect and associate with each season. The background are water colors that I find in those seasons. Fall is filled with browns, oranges and yellows. Winter is full of blues, blacks, grays and, some white speckles Spring are cool green, pinks, yellows and blues. Summer is a vibrant hot orange, red and some blues. Each section was painted in a circular motion to stick with "wheel" and "cycle" theme. Again - I used a celadon ink pad to accent the edges and brush over the entire page at completion.
I wrote around the edges:
There's a Right Time for Everything. There's an opportune time to do things, a right time for everything on the earth: right time for birth and another for death, A right time to plant and another to reap, right time to kill and another to heal, A right time to destroy and another to construct Ecc 3:1-3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home