05 August 2007

Proof I am scrapbooking

Proof that I am scrapbooking....

Well - how about being creative?

This is a card I made for a card swap.

There is something missing. I haven't decided what yet.

I am excited that I can go to this card swap tomorrow nite.

I will come home with more cards I have made and I will post them here as well.





My husband and I looked at the St. Charles Scrapbook Expo class list online. We signed up for a crop together on Friday and I think I may take one class - however he is encouraging me to take a couple.

I don't want to get burnt out - which is easy to do at those expos. You do too much and you don't have time to enjoy the expo arena.

We have free tickets to get in this year because we answered a survey last year on the location. I guess it was insurance I would go - given my recent absence from scrapbooking.

Well - not that I am getting old but my husband and I biked a little over twelve miles today after church - and I am getting old because I can feel it.

I - at the early hour of 2246 - need to grab my book and head off to bed.

More to come tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home