08 August 2007

I have been creating

I have tried to keep up with at least one card a day or something creative that isn't knitting or making up new excel spread sheets at work.... (ha ha).

I have created two cards in the last two days but I can not post them because my children are avid readers of my blog - in Michigan they are.

The Cards have NOT made it to Michigan yet......

BUT I have taken pictures and uploaded them - but can't post til Nat gives me the....

"Hey mom - "

On another note - I can't wait for SCRAPBOOK EXPO in St. Charles.

My hubby and I are doing a crop night and I am taking one of the cosmo cricket classes.

It's the last yipee before our girls get back......

Now I am going to curl up with one of my books from library. You have got to go to the this place and check it out. I have created a group in mine with our family's summer reading challenge. Check it out!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home