06 August 2007

More Card Making

I went to a Card swap tonight and had a BLAST! It really got me motivated to scrap and create....



Basically - everyone who comes makes a card to bring and everything to make that card. I love this card - but of course I had to add a twist to all my cards. I think I phunkified the colors on these animals and left them in tag format.

Such a kid card! I might send it to my girls in MI....



The card that I posted yesterday is the card that I took - which apparently took up the most time. I was a wee bit embarassed...... but I had fun creating it.


I love this card set up but then again - I couldn't copy completely - I had to ad my own twist. I put "friend" on it and added the dots. The scallops started out as a mistake - and - I just kept doing the mistake over and over again....


I love this set and wouldn't normally use this - but I kinda like the elegance of it.




And again - this one - I can't put anything on straight even in I had a ruler. Therefore - I purposely gave it a slant. I like this simple layout - you could do alot of different things with this.

Tomorrow - I have to finish my daughter's birthday mini album/card.

You say it's your birthday......

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home