12 January 2007

Gadgets and toys

I now have THIS and this so that I can
look the part
AND
make better use of my time
for..........


THIS!!!!!

**************************

Congratulations On Your Promotion !!

It is my pleasure to announce Bonnie Mobley, RN, BSN has accepted the position of Trauma Coordinator in the Emergency Department.

Bonnie has been a nurse for over 8 years, the last 2 at Children’s Memorial in the Emergency Department. I am confident Bonnie will be a tremendous asset to the Trauma Program.

**************************


Does this mean more scrapbooking and knitting time?

I DO KNOW IT MEANS MORE FAMILY TIME!!!!!!!

(as well as a career boost!!!!!)


Now clothes..........



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

I am so happy for you!
HUGS... glad you are back!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home