18 November 2005

Interactions

I know that we are suppose to be in the world and not of the world but sometimes I feel like it's harder to do than believe in. I have no problems casting Legalism aside. However, I have a hard time living IN the world when the world around me is so secular, pluralistic and self absorbed. (The latter being the majority of the issue.)

I guess I just spent time in prayer today asking for strength, grace and mercy to be IN the world and feel comfortable. That's the bottom line - I just do not feel comfortable.

Please do not misunderstand - I am not judging anyone. I myself feel uncomfortable. My heart breaks at all the people who do not know God's Grace or refuse to accept his unconditional love. And - I am equally broken that I am uncomfortable reaching out to them.

I feel so much more comfortable with my Christian buds and bible thumpin bloggers..... I feel like a failure alot of the time....

Just wondering if anyone else ever felt this way???

2 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

yeah--i understand what you mean....it is a constant journey of growing in His grace and His love and seeing less of Me and MORE of HIM everyday...you know???

I hope you have been doing well....i haven't blogged for awhile lately---

10:48 AM  
Blogger Pinay said...

I do too, Madam. It breaks my heart to see people blaspheme without them knowing it…moreso if they intend to. And the guilt feeling comes when I don’t get a chance to share the good news of Christ to them or I just can’t. We all really have to seek God’s help.

Sometimes we stumble, but we just have to keep walking for God.

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home