14 July 2005

A sense of accomplishment........


friendship5
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
Schew - this is the first project I have finished since I returned from holiday. I am quite excited about this lil book. I had a prescheduled class at my favorite Scrapin place - waiting for my return. The class was taught by Sarah Ackerman-Hale and Teresa Collins. Of course - I had to tear, rip, wrinkle, crinkle, stamp and dye ad nauseum.... I also did a few altered embelishments... but the basic design is there. I can't wait to make another one with a completely altered look. This was a fun book!!!!

I think I have an idea who this book will go to.... It will make the perfect going away gift dontcha think???


Pg 2 and 3

page 4 and 5

page 6 and 7

Page 8 and 9.....
Feel free to click on the photos to look at them in slide show presentation.....

1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

love this book!!! soooo cute!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home