13 July 2005

Officially home!

Officially home and enjoying time with the girls!!!!!

Praise God we had a safe and uneventful journey home. We didn't notice increased security until San Fran when we were greeted at security by dogs sniffing for incendiary devices. Other than that the flight was uneventful.

It feels good to be home, huggin and snugglin the girls. They were extremely happy to see Mom and Dad pulling up in the taxi.... As a matter of fact I did my darn'dst to kick Norm out of the cab cause he wasn't moving fast enough when we pulled into sight our girls jumping up and down on the curb!!!!! I think those were the best hugs I have ever felt........

Down side - I have never seen so much laundry accumulate while we were gone.... of course mostly ours from the trip - but geeeeesh what a whack back to reality..... loads upon loads of laundry. I HATE laundry.

I will be trying to get as many pictures up on line as soon as possible. Right now I am trying to catch up with my girls and what little work I left before the holiday.

If you haven't already - there are TWO web sites you most definitely need to visit...

Hope Rwanda

and

Compassion International

Many people have asked us about the conference we attended and information on it for next year. Next year is their 20th anniversary.... We hope to return but only if it's God's will..... It was an unbelievably fantastically spirit filled time.....

If you are interested in more information please go to -
Hillsong Conference 2006


Till tomorrow..................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home